Thursday, September 30, 2004

CCCom 15 - Pasig Preview



for other Culture Crash Comics Issue 15 preview, head over to Kubori Kikiam and refresh away. :D

anyway, this is the last update and Filipino Comics will now go into hibernation for at least a month. I'll be visiting from time to time though so no worries... :)

If you need to contact me, mail me at woofydogg@yahoo.com

or visit my other homes:
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=woofydogg
http://woofydogg.blogspot.com

or you can text me too at 09175602905!

anyway, have fun guys! and wish me luck. :D

Filipino Comics - Mahal na Mahal Ko 'Toh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

miley cyrus nude miley cyrus nude miley cyrus nude

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Great website, looks very clean and organized. Keep up the good work! antibacterial

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. anti viral Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol